(from Prime Time with God daily email)
Leaving Mexico was one of the most difficult decisions of my life. If it were up to me I would still be there. But I walk by faith in knowing that God has us stateside for this season of our lives. The grieving process for me still continues. We love Mexico and it's people. And so for months I have had to place this chapter of my life on a bookshelf, to let it rest. I have avoided posting my feelings here on this blog because it was too painful to process. I think now it's time to talk again openly and allow my vulnerability to show. For those of you who still read this, thank you. But my real purpose for continuing my writing here is for personal reflection and expressing God's love for us. He is so Good.
You can read more about our ministry and what God is doing in the lives of Latinos in Indianapolis on our ministry blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment