If you read our ministry blog you can see that I'm in the states. I'm learning more about Proverbs 19:21 as I'm here. We were meant to be in Arkansas but as you can see from the roads much of the state came to a halt due to about 1/2 inch of ice. We received news today that Northwest Arkansas (our destination) had lost all electricity due to ice on the power lines.....Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Read more on our ministry blog.
28 January 2009
LORD's Purpose
If you read our ministry blog you can see that I'm in the states. I'm learning more about Proverbs 19:21 as I'm here. We were meant to be in Arkansas but as you can see from the roads much of the state came to a halt due to about 1/2 inch of ice. We received news today that Northwest Arkansas (our destination) had lost all electricity due to ice on the power lines.....Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Read more on our ministry blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment