20 August 2008

Overwhelmed

Well this might be my worst stretch of posting on the blog.  It's a sign to me that my plate is very full.  However, I praise God that I have so many Godly men around me in UNIFAM and OMS.  I am surrounded by true worshippers of Christ and for that I give thanks to God!

I feel overwhelmed at times, I must admit.  From field plans, evangelism, training, and working with the National Church on tough issues to the literal flood of lost souls in Mexico, I am inundated with all there is to do!

But in all of this the Lord has impressed on me that my only role is to obey.  He knows what I am to accomplish today and how it will be done.  "Where is my trust?", I often ask myself when I hear His still small voice.  What a privilege to have a God of 2nd chances and patience.  He loves me!  So all I have is one common command that I must guard and do, "Obey."  Obedience is my answer to being overwhelmed.  His yoke is light!  Praise God. 

No comments: