20 October 2007
Accountability
If you are reading this post and do not have an accountability partner, I cannot express how important it is that you find one. I meet with another guy my age who knows all my wrinkles and pitfalls. Yesterday we met over the phone and I was reminded of how impactful our hour is for my life. "As iron sharpens iron" - so we are to keep each other sharp spiritually. Sometimes my accountability partner is a light house keeping me from wrecking my ship, sometimes our accountability is a safe place to land in a world full of Satan's attacks, and other time it is simply an encouragement for me during a rough week. I have recently been encouraging my Mexican friends to find an accountability partner for all the above reasons, but I feel this is a good platform to encourage readers to find one too. Sometimes it's hard to be accountable, but I guarantee you, it will always glorify the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment